The technology sector is on the rise and will continue to keep growing at a rapid rate. With essentially every business driven by technology, companies are starving for skilled employees to fill IT positions.
In only 25 weeks students can start their new and exciting careers in the computer and networking field.
* Training on popular operating systems including Microsoft Windows 7.
* 4 certification exam vouchers including designations from Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco. Courses within the program relate to 7 industry certification exams.
This industry-leading program qualifies graduates for careers such as Messaging Administrator, Smartphone Administrator, Database Administrator, Network Support Specialist, Helpdesk Support, and Technical Field Services Representative - to name a few.
EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE:
Numerous outstanding employers hire triOS grads, including:
* Rogers Communications Inc.
* Province of Ontario
* Acer America Corporation
* Compugen Spectra Energy Satellite
* TD Canada Trust
* Bell Canada
* Ricoh Canada Inc.
* H&R Block
* Wilfred Laurier University
* University of Waterloo
* Hewlett-Packard Co.
* And more!