Nearly all organizations need Information Technology Professionals to implement and maintain their computer systems, mobile devices, data, applications and other technologies. As a result, this is one of the most diverse and sought-after careers today!
In only 90 weeks students can start their new and exciting careers in the computer and networking field with real-world experience backing them up.
* Training on popular operating systems Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, and Linux.
* 9 certification exam vouchers including designations from Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco. Courses within the program relate to 17 industry certification exams.
* Real-world work experience with a 16 week Internship!
This industry-leading program qualifies graduates for careers such as Network Engineer, Cloud Computing Engineer, Messaging Administrator, Smartphone Administrator, Windows Administrator, Linux Administrator, or Network Support Specialist - to name a few.
EMPLOYERS THAT HIRE:
Numerous outstanding employers hire triOS grads, including:
* Rogers Communications Inc.
* Province of Ontario
* Acer America Corporation
* Compugen Spectra Energy Satellite
* TD Canada Trust
* Bell Canada
* Ricoh Canada Inc.
* H&R Block
* Wilfred Laurier University
* University of Waterloo
* Hewlett-Packard Co.
* And more!
FAST-TRACK: Choice of completing a shorter program - Information Technology Administrator (58 weeks in length) where they can specialize in Windows Server, Messaging & Mobile.